On my way from Tokyo to Jaipur (10th largest city of India, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaipur). This is a flight with two intermediate stops as follows:
- Tokyo –> Singapore, about 7 hours flight
- About 4 hours wait in Singapore
- Singapore –> New Delhi, about 6 hours flight
- About 4.5 hours wait in New Delhi
- New Delhi –> Jaipur, about one hour flight
So total flight time is 14 hours; total time traveling (first touchdown to last touchdown) is 22.5 hours.
Right now I am in Singapore, local time 4:30 am, next flight in 3 hours. Local time India is about 2 am, local time Tokyo about 5:30. Local time Germany (where I left five days ago) is 9:30 pm.